We’ve been thinking about this for a while but we always put it aside thinking “Ah, we’ll have time for it later”. But with the recent news we don’t want to lose time anymore.
We have some small history of doing project for WooJung. Too bad we don’t know if it was delivered to EunJung or JangWoo directly. This time we wont make such mistake and do everything till the end. But the fact is that WooJung is a couple that had never officially received any gifts from international fans (lol, probably that’s why we’re so happy every time we know that Korean Woojung fans give gifts to them). And we believe they deserve some love from us. So, lets do it?
The first (the main) point: DONATIONS
We could run well without your donations all this time, guys, but now we need your help. This blog is visited by about 2k visitors every day, so if at least 5-10% of you could make donation… it would be enough.
1) Through PayPal: Just send it to firstname.lastname@example.org … Remember to leave your username (or real name) so we can put you on the list.
2) If you have no opportunity to use PayPal, you can send money through Western Union. Send message to email@example.com and we send you all coordinates. But you have to know that Western Union has HUGE fees. Also if you live in UK or Russia we can find easier way to get your donation.
All donations will be indicated in THIS DOCUMENT, you wont lose your money. And we definitely wont take it for ourselves.
We dont set any goal since we dont know how many of you will decide to participate. Probably everything ends when we’ll get only 10$ T.T
The second (and also the main) point: GIFTS
1) Photo/message book
- NO photoshop (you can use it only if you want to change brightness, contrast, etc)
- 1 CC-ier = 1 photo
- your photo has to be in high resolution: at least 2048x1536p (ratio can differ)
- your photo can have anything in it (better pretty one of course): you, your funny grandma, nice view or just a piece of paper. But it has to be related to WOOJUNG: containg picture of Woojung, or short sweet message like – “woojung is love”, “thank you, Woojung”, “Eunjung-JangW00, fighting” etc. Message can be written as you want – by pen, pencil or be formed by candles, etc. Please, use only Korean or English.
Exellent example of what we want (from amazing Celina):
- you can add message to your photo OR send only message if you have no time/desire/camera for photo. Message should be short – no more than 200 characters.
- message has to be either in Korean or English.
- message has to be addressed both to JangWoo and EunJung.
- if you consider yourself as great photoshopper, you can make WooJung Fan Art. But note, that if yuoi or Soultree decide that it’s ugly it wont be in the book (lol because, we’re just mean like that < — joke.).
- Fan Art DOESNT include message in it. If you want to leave message for WooJung it should be in text format (look at Message Section).
In total you can send 1 photo + 1 message + 1 Fan Art, or just one or two things out of them. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave link to it in Comments to this post
Dont forget to indicate your name and country in e-mail or comment.
2) Couple T-shirts
- give your opinion about what has to be on t-shirts
3) WooJung postcards
- REALLY NEED AN ARTIST HERE! not difficult work at all (for an artist). Just send us message to email@example.com. We’ll explain you an idea in e-mail.
4) If we have money after spending them on first 3 gifts, we’ll think about other gifts.
Deadline for PHOTO/MESSAGE contributions: January 31th
There is no deadline for Donations, we’ll close them when the project is shipped to Seoul.
P.S. If you don’t have opportunity to donate, it’s ok! We dont have rule: pay and participate. Everyone is able to contribute photo/message/fan art!
P.S.S Please look at Fan Art section, there sre some changes in instructions